Thursday is the day of the week to reflect on your progress.
These are some questions I ask myself when I’m reflecting: What have I accomplished this week? Am I closer to your goal than I was last Thursday? What challenges have I faced and overcome? Take a few moments on Thursday to think about your journey so far and give my questions a try.If you’re struggling with finding the motivation to reflect or maintain the momentum to the end of the week I hope the quotes below can help you
Here are some quotes I love reading when I cannot get up and start working:
- Don’t count the days, make the days count. - Muhammad Ali
- Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. - Dalai Lama
- Don't wait. The time will never be just right. - Napoleon Hill
- The best way out is always through. - Robert Frost
- Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. - Meister Eckhart
- You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. - Jim Rohn
- I will prepare and someday my chance will come. - Abraham Lincoln
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. - Amelia Earhart
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. - Aristotle
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers
How are you feeling after reading those? Ready to answer the reflection questions? Try writing down your answers in your journal for you to know where you stand. Until my next blog, have a great day and don’t forget to make it the best of your life!
Do you have a favorite quote that you want to share? I’d love to add it here with a link to your Instagram. Click here to DM me the quote.
If this is your first time here, I’m Tony.
I’m a husband, father, friend, and serial entrepreneur. My current ventures include co-founding ShipOffers with my childhood friends and creating the Be Fulfilled brand. You likely know of me as the creator of the Be Fulfilled Journal. This journal has enabled over 5000+ entrepreneurs to develop a fresh vision for their life and take action right away. Or you may know me as the host of the popular Be Fulfilled Podcast: The Real Stories Behind Success. It's the perfect show for anyone on their journey to personal or professional fulfillment looking for some additional motivation on the climb up the mountain of success.
I look forward to connecting soon.