WEDNESDAYS ARE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF THE WEEK
By now you have started working on your tasks and might already see the number of unfinished items on your todo list getting lower and lower . While for some Wednesdays are easy to push through, for others it might feel a little less natural to continue working without any day to rest and recharge.
Since today is Wednesday, I want to show you my favorite quotes for this day of the week.
USE THESE QUOTES TO MOTIVATE YOU TO KEEP WORKING UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOALS:
- Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. - Dwayne The Rock Johnson
- Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further. - Thomas Carlyle
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Earl Nightingale
- If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti
- Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. - Dalai Lama
- If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there. - Joyce Chapman
- Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. - Iain Duncan Smith
- Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose. - G.K. Nielson
- Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. - Robert Collier
Although it may be a day in which motivation might come a little more difficult, you can easily make this Wednesday the best day of the week. These quotes have helped me be productive and work on my goals in the past, and I hope you feel the same now that you’ve read them. Do you have a favorite midweek quote that you want to share? I’d love to add it here with a link to your Instagram. Click here to DM me the quote.
If this is your first time here, I’m Tony.
I’m a husband, father, friend, and serial entrepreneur. My current ventures include co-founding ShipOffers with my childhood friends and creating the Be Fulfilled brand. You likely know of me as the creator of the Be Fulfilled Journal. This journal has enabled over 5000+ entrepreneurs to develop a fresh vision for their life and take action right away. Or you may know me as the host of the popular Be Fulfilled Podcast: The Real Stories Behind Success. It's the perfect show for anyone on their journey to personal or professional fulfillment looking for some additional motivation on the climb up the mountain of success.
I look forward to connecting soon.