How can you as a business owner, leverage your business’s credit? You might have access to capital and finances that you didn’t even know were possible. Ty Crandall started Credit Suite to help business get the resources they need. His years of experience and his thoughtful approach are refreshing and valuable. On this episode of the Tony G Show, Ty and Tony discuss Ty’s passion for helping business leaders, his quest to make capital easy to access, how to get a business loan, and so much more! There are so many lessons, insights, and resources mentioned on this episode, make sure you have pen and paper ready!
Spreading the word about Business Credit
What is the first thing you do when you hear some good news? You share it with people you care about! That is exactly why Ty Crandall wrote two books. Ty is an industry leader in helping business owners get the credit they need to get started or expand their companies. Once he understood the complexities of the industry, Ty set out to simplify the concepts and make them accessible to those it would benefit most. His books are through guides to understanding everything there is to know about consumer credit, business credit, building it and correcting it, and everything in between. To hear more from Ty and the great work he is doing to help business leaders, make sure to listen to this episode of the Tony G Show.
On a quest to make capital available to startups
Ty Crandall is unsatisfied with the way the world works. He is frustrated that there isn’t easy access to capital for startups and existing businesses that want to make a difference in people’s lives. Ty is determined to be a difference maker in this arena. He wants to see a streamlined and effective method for business leaders to get access to the finances they need. Ty is convinced that the capital is available and waiting but there are too many complicated steps that make this process unnecessarily difficult. The energy Ty brings to this subject is infections, make sure to catch his enthusiasm on this episode of the Tony G Show!On a quest to make #capital available to #startups Click To Tweet
How does a business owner get a loan?
This may come as a surprise but the best place for a business loan isn’t your bank. When you are starting off as a small business, the bank doesn’t see you as a dependable investment. So what resources does that leave you with? There are alternative lenders on the market to help businesses get started. These lenders tend to look at the strength of your business, not at the entirety of your business like most banks. The key here is knowing where your business’s strengths lie – is it cash flow, credit, or collateral? From there, you can make the most informed decision on how to proceed with securing a business loan. For more lessons like this one, make sure to listen to this episode of the Tony G Show!
What value does your business provide?
Is business all about profit and the bottom line? The media often portrays the business sector as cold and calculating, is that fair? The reality is that many entrepreneurs and business leaders go into their field of work to solve a problem they see in the marketplace. Ty Crandall wants to remind leaders of the reason why they started in the first place. He wants you to remember that you got started to bring value to the world. Don’t lose sight of what you do and how it impacts those around you. Ty is convinced that if businesses serve people well, the success and profit will follow.What #value does your #business provide? Click To Tweet
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE
- [0:20] Tony introduces his guest, Ty Crandall.
- [1:30] Ty’s story, the cliff notes version.
- [4:00] What is business credit?
- [7:15] How can listeners get connected with Ty’s services?
- [8:30] What is connecting with people over social media like?
- [12:00] What was Ty’s biggest takeaway from his time in the military?
- [14:30] What are some book that Ty is reading?
- [16:40] Does Ty have mentors that he learns from?
- [18:30] Talks about the books he wrote.
- [20:00] What are some of the frustrations and distractions that Ty faces?
- [21:30] What is on the horizon for Ty in 2017?
- [23:20] How does a business get a loan?
- [29:20] What does Ty do for fun?
- [34:00] One thing Ty wants to leave people with.
- [34:40] How to connect with Ty.
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE
- Ty’s Facebook Page: facebook.com/TYCrandall1
- Ty’s Twitter Page: twitter.com/TyCrandall
- Ty’s Book: Perfect Credit
- Ty’s Book: Business Credit Decoded
- Ty’s company website: Credit Suite
- Get a consultation from Ty’s company – HERE
- Get a free guide to Business Credit from Ty – HERE
- BOOK: The Big Leap
- BOOK: The Code of the Extraordinary Mind
- BOOK: When Buyers Say No
TWEETS YOU CAN USE TO SPREAD THE WORDSpreading the word about #BusinessCredit Click To Tweet How does a #BusinessOwner get a #loan? Click To Tweet